Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Ugh, my classroom!

So today I sent the kiddos to daycare just to get some things done around the house! I was so motivated I headed over to my classroom to do some work. And I left hating my classroom! So much work when you move rooms. I found myself laying on the floor gazing at facebook because I was avoiding tasks. Here is what my classroom looks like right now...


YUCK! I had other pictures but for some reason they didn't upload... you should see the other corner it's a mess! Anyway it's a work in progress, but I still have plenty of time left to get in there and get some things cleaned up and organized. 
For now I am headed to South Dakota, where hopefully it is cooler :)

1 comment:

  1. Holy Moly...look at your storage!

    My room is scary right now but I am not sure if I am quite ready to brave the heat to go up and work.

    Have fun in South Dakota. =)

    I am happy to be your newest follower. I would love for you to come and visit me when you get the chance. =)


    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete